ZiwiPeak ‘Good-Dog’ treats with

This month sent us ZiwiPeak ‘Good-Dog’ treats in the lamb recipe! I decided to try out these treats by taking them on Echo’s first adventure to our local nature center. We walked around the trails at the nature center and Gracie and Echo got to play in the creek. However, I think that their favorite part was getting to try out ZiwiPeak’s ‘Good-Dog’ treats!ZiwiPeak’s ‘Good-Dog’ Lamb treats are 95% air dried raw meat, with the other 5% containing Lecithin, Chicory Inulin, Parsley, and mixed tocopherols (a natural preservative.) These treats, as the name suggests, are great training rewards for your dog. I brought them with us to help Echo during his first experience getting in a creek. He was rewarded for getting in the water and splashing around to cool down!
Both Gracie and Echo really loved the lamb treats! They were begging for more after the first taste! This is especially important for training treats, as you want your dog to be excited about the flavor. I have also been using these treats as rewards for Echo going potty outside. While he has potty training down pretty well now, I think it is good to still reward him in order to reinforce his training. I feel good about feeding ZiwiPeak treats to my dogs because not only do the dogs love them, but they are also nutritious. I highly recommend these treats to anyone looking for a  healthy and yummy treat for their dogs!

You can find these treats at and have them delivered to your door!

Thanks for reading,

-Katie, Gracie, and Echo

Disclosure: A Girl and Her Husky received ZiwiPeak treat from in return for an honest review. All images are property of A Girl and Her Husky- please do not use without permission.


13 thoughts on “ZiwiPeak ‘Good-Dog’ treats with

  1. Sounds like some tasty treats. I was thinking about giving them a try with my pup and it seems like they would be a good choice. My dog really likes these simple, high protein type treats.


  2. These must be really delicious! Using them as a training treat is a great idea. It is nice that they are lamb – that gives your dog some variety with protein. So many treats are chicken or beef.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s